|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,075
Members27,641
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Aries4
Morrisville, PA/West End, Tortola
Posts: 460
Joined: July 2006
|
|
|
9 members (SXMScubaman, Rumlover, jbutah, RickinAtlanta, MartyG, SharonfromSXM, KC2SXM, 2 invisible),
387
guests, and
174
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 178
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 178 |
That's what I was told as well. I hope most if not all description is accurate. Would love a download when you get back or while you are there. I'm also wondering how the fuel will hold up? 55 gals seems light for a boat this size with a genset. Although it has been awhile since we had a boat with a genset so fuel has never been and issue. Good news is fuel in the BVI right now is about 95 cents a liter (not bad). Have you rented from BVIYC before. Everything I hear is that they are awesome. So far, my discussion to date would indicate that they are awesome. Been a Moorings/Sunsail and TMM charterer.
�Dawn comes early on a boat, right Captain? That�s right it happens everyday just about sun up!�
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|