We are heading out for our 2nd charter next Friday and are going over our checklists and last minute details to make sure nothing is missed. We are chartering "Xenia" with BVI Yacht Charters. There will be four of us, myself and my wife and a couple of BVI newbies. Fishing license has been obtained, paddle board has been confirmed with Last Stop, order will be called in to Caribbean Cellars next week, arrangements will be made with Kevin next week. My wife and I are arriving on Friday and doing a sleep aboard and will provision and get situated. On Saturday, the 2nd, we will head over to CGB to await the rest of our crew since they will be arriving later. After that we have a general itinerary heading to JVD, Norman, VG Yacht Harbor, Leverick, Guana and a final night in Sopers so we can drive over to CGB for some BBQ and tunes at Elm and still have and easy sail back to Road Town in the morning. Hoping the weather is good and no swell issues. It snowed in Boston this morning (happy spring) so can't wait for some tropical air and sand between my toes.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - beer in hand - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming, "WOO HOO, What a Ride!"