Well with almost 1 month to go until we set sail, I thought I would post our tentative itinerary. We are chartering a 40’ catamaran from Moorings for 7 nights. I would appreciate your thoughts and comments on the itinerary in general and specifically:

1) Should we spend 2 nights in North Sound if it means having to miss Peter Island? The original plan was to spend a day at Peter Island and then get a ball at cooper for the night for easy return to Road Town on the 11th. This may not be possible if we want to spend some time on peter island and lunch. Is there an alternative mooring location if Coopers is full that would be an easy sail to Rd Town the next day? Not sure what to do here. Or should we just spend the two nights in North Sound and save peter island for next year.
2) If we attend go to Leverick should we reserve a slip (our docking skills have not been tested especially with a 40’ Cat and really nervous about this! Our better halves would really appreciate the convenience of this though)
3) Is North Sound to Cane Garden Bay doable in a single day? Hoping to stop off at monkey point for some snorkelling and lunch as well. Its mainly a run so think it should be doable.
4) When we are on Jost, is it worth going back to Sydney’s or are there better restaurants in Great Harbour or White Bay? Not sure if we want to take a taxi there. We were there last may and had a great time but also want to experience other aspects of the idland.

I know you guys will give me great advice! Thx!

May 4 (Wed) – check in, provisioning, boat orientation and (hopefully chart briefing)
May 5 (Thu) – early morning start; sailing refresh (w/ captain for a day/morning), Cooper Island by 2 to get a ball, swim, snorkel, relax, happy hour, dinner, etc.
May 6 (Fri) – early AM visit to the baths and then off to Leverick for BBQ and night in a slip
May 7 (Sat) – easy morning and move boat to Saba rock, explore BEYC, prickly pear island, happy hour at Saba, dinner, etc
May 8th (Sun) – snorkel off Monkey’s point and lunch en route to Cane Garden Bay
May 9th (Mon) – stop of at Sandy Key, moor at Great Harbour, visit to White bay
May 10th (Tue) – Sail to Norman Island, snorkel caves, dinner Pirates Bight, drinks Willy T’s
May 11th – Early morning snorkel at Indians, return boat to Moorings, ferry to St. Thomas –drinks at the sand bar and dinner at Havana Blue, Final night at French Man’s Reef.
May 12th – recover from sea legs, hangover and Fly home