If you moor at the Baths, be very careful about swimming in. My friend had an extremely hard time of it & needed to use my dry bag as a float & even then she struggled a great deal. It was a scary moment. We prefer to rent a car at Leverick & drive over, with lunch at Hog Heaven.

I love Pirate's Bight & will gladly pay a king's ransom for a good dinner in a beautiful location with good service. (And Pirate's is much less pricey than the crummy meal & horrible service we got at Last Resort, but that's for another day) One caveat, however is that some of the servers are excellent & some are kind of crabby. We had Lucy this trip & will make a point of requesting her again. She was the best!

Cabbing to White Bay is easiest even during the day unless it's very calm. We try to be out of White Bay by 2pm, when there are so many boats anchored 10' off the beach that it gets hard to swim. One guy yelled at our friend who was swimming to "get out of the way!" so he could back in & anchor. If there's no ship at JVD, the One Love end of the beach is less crowded.

I'd be hard pressed to miss Peter if given the choice, but we had excellent meals at Bitter End for lunch and Saba for dinner- the S'mores for dessert are reason enough to go to Saba! So I'd be torn over that choice!

I'd snorkel the Indians over the caves. The caves are really suffering from so many people & the coral is in rough shape with fewer fish than there used to be. That said, if you get there late in the day, the light is really good at the caves in the afternoon.

The Leverick BBQ was a lot of fun. In all our trips we had never been & it was totally worth making sure to be there on Friday. I didn't even get halfway down the buffet before my trough was full- I was stuffed! But the meats & chicken & fish all looked good too.

If I can't be a good example, I'll just have to be a horrible warning. [Linked Image]