|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,968
Posts342,199
Members27,646
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 4,524
Joined: March 2004
|
|
|
9 members (dickhall66, Sunfun, johnnshell, mahokid, rterrones, caribmichael, GaryC, S/Y Mockingbird, Sunnysideup),
303
guests, and
24
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
#93170
04/05/2016 09:21 PM
|
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 130
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 130 |
I'm not really wanting to drive in Mexico, but did check the rental car prices for CUN third week of May on Expedia. It's an interesting thing to try. The first nine are $0? There's a compact for $4 "Due at pick-up". "No surprises!" How exactly does this work? I assume there must be some massive extra fees somewhere. Expedia is pushing their rental car protection at $11 a day. I've heard you should expect to pay at least $14 a day for extra liability. Anyone done a rental lately?
|
|
|
|
|
|
|