|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,968
Posts342,199
Members27,646
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 4,524
Joined: March 2004
|
|
|
11 members (Fred, Sxmtm, Rumlover, JerseyRob, 48ref, Leagle49, sarbog, Fletch, crsxm, 2 invisible),
388
guests, and
22
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2016
Posts: 3
Member
|
Member
Joined: Jul 2016
Posts: 3 |
Last year I had a reservation with Hertz, it was a low promotional rate. When I got there they told me that my reservation had been canceled. However I could access to my reservation on the hertz app. They told me that it could be a problem of IT between the Hertz Corp and the Mexican Hertz franchise. However they did not honor my reservation. I took a taxi to my hotel and I ended up renting from a local company. Never again Hertz, at least in Mexico. The local company is Veico Car Rental
|
|
|
|
|
|
|