My wife and I spent a couple of nights there a number of years ago, we had been to Desert Sun (then, Desert Shadows) a number of times and loved it, but decided we should look at all of the other options before settling on DS as our favorite.

Our visit to LWS was underwhelming, as compared to the grounds and space of DS. It's basically all concrete pool deck surrounded by the rooms. Sort of like the old Terra Cotta but without any grass or trees. The rooms were furnished with European style furniture, which we found was noticeably smaller and lower than we're used to.

The owners were very nice and welcoming. For me, part of the turn off was their repeated position that the water in their pool has mystical healing powers, hence the name. For me personally, there were just a few too many things there that were uncomfortable and I found myself having to talk myself into their point of view to try to appreciate them.

We did go to the 4 CO or nude resorts in the PS area that were available to us at the time, and we'd rank LWS 3rd out of 4. (don't fall for the false advertising and planted reviews of Sea Mountain Inn, we got snookered by them and had to pay to leave. I'd rank them 99th out of 4)