I will be on a Moorings 433PC power cat at the end of August. During the last couple of days of my week charter I plan to go from Jost and spend the last night on either Cooper or Norman. I'm a little stressed about getting the boat back to Moorings by 10am. Seems like their return for sail boats is noon but power cats 10am. I don't get that but it is what it is. My question is, is it reasonable to stop in Soper's or RT on my way over to Coopers/Norman for my last night and fill up then?? This way I could avoid the rush and some of the stress trying to do it in the morning. Would the tanks still be "full enough" if I really topped them off? Figure I wouldn't use much. I would assume the gauges would show full unless they use a dip stick. What else is commonly topped off? Water and dingy tanks too? What time do fuel docks typically open and how crazy is that process? Lot's of boats lined up? Hard to maneuver among a line of returning charters? If I have to do it in the morning, what time should I be up and off the mooring on my way?