Hi

Chris and I went out to Trellis Bay on May 18th (our second day of our usual two weeks) and walked over to Jeremy’s Kitchen hoping (in my case) that I could get my usual meal - goat curry. No such luck, as the restaurant had just opened on Saturday (in advance of Aragorn’s Full Moon Party) - they had just bought the goat that day (again, for the FMP). The old emphasis on the Cyber part is gone but there is WiFi.

His brother Alex has gone back to England, so we gave Sylvia a good photo printer copy of our favorite picture of Jeremy, vamping on the beach with a crown made from a branch of Sea Grape. We later got a chance to talk to the lady who runs the place (sorry, didn’t get her name). Altogether a wonderful experience. And the Dark and Stormies still use that fabulous ginger reduction!

Our favorite memory is Jeremy showing us paintings and drawings by his sister Rowena, many of sailboats (Portsmouth, Cowes?).

Peace
Dugg and Chris
Our VI pics are at http://picasaweb.google.com/papadugg/ - haven’t started on our ‘14 pics for Picasa. Having trouble getting ‘13 on the site

The sun and the sand and a drink in my hand with no bottom
and no shoes, no shirt, and no problems...KC