|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,067
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 1,354
Joined: March 2001
|
|
|
10 members (Caribman, deliveryskipper, L'Attitude, Kmon, IWIWSE, SXMMike, mhaverla, daveb7, 2 invisible),
385
guests, and
98
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
#97851
05/19/2016 12:47 AM
|
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 217
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 217 |
I can't miss a stop in Anegada on any trip to the BVI. For our upcoming charter, we have a boat that draws 6'9". I think years ago I made it into the main anchorage ok with similar draft boats, but it sounds like things have silted up a bit and it might be best to avoid the main mooring field with that draft? Better to pretty much head east of the inner green and drop the hook out there? Is Pomato Point a better option? Thanks.
Sean
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|