|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,072
Members27,641
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 1,390
Joined: January 2003
|
|
|
15 members (JAG1, DandG, KDE12603, AAI, dcarol, Lucky13, rab, Rumlover, roosterhead, 6 invisible),
388
guests, and
70
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
#9925
09/20/2009 10:56 AM
|
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 19,406
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 19,406 |
We had friends over for Filet Mignon last night... Had a whole Filet in the freezer that I trimmed out myself... So... now I have all these small not quite steak sized pieces of realy nice clean meat?
I was thinking a nice Beef Stroganoff maybe? over egg noodles... I have some nice baby bella mushrooms, onions & sherry to add...
Anyone have any other suggestions on what to make? I have about 2 pounds of meat chunks... that have had a dry rub of garlic powder on them since yesterday noon...
[color:"blue"]Life with my wife... It's not just a marriage, It's an Adventure![/color] "Only Sailors Get Blown Offshore" <*}}}><{
|
|
|
|
|
|
|