Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,046
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 31
mahokid 30
RonDon 29
erb923 26
kim 18
Member Spotlight
o2bnsxm
o2bnsxm
Louisiana
Posts: 1,160
Joined: June 2005
Today's Birthdays
FrogtownRoadCat3
Who's Online Now
19 members (calle313, knitsoftwear, Kvsmith1, dj1094, Kelann, FLCajun, Good Boy Gus, GettingThere, Rumlover, SeeDiver, sierrasteve, xrayman67, BigGreenFan, SunnNC, patentshark, 4 invisible), 334 guests, and 53 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#102526 07/11/2016 12:53 PM
Joined: Apr 2016
Posts: 322
Likes: 4
S
steve74 Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
S
Joined: Apr 2016
Posts: 322
Likes: 4
Hello all,

I have recovered enough from post-trip depression to return to this forum. As first-timers, we learned a lot, but overall we had a fantastic trip in June. I plan to write a brief trip report when I find the time, but the recommendations from this board were spot on. Thank you! I am starting the process of booking our trip for next June and wonder if I should consider booking directly with an owner, if there is time available. We did enjoy the power cat, since I can't sail (YET!), so this may make it more difficult to rent from an owner. Also, if we are interested in this for a power cat, does anyone know where we would look for availability?

Thank you in advance for your response!
Steve

BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 85
B
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
B
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 85
I have some owners time on a Moorings 433 PC which is in Tortola but you can use at any base they have availability. 5 days left this year and 7 next year plus evening starts. PM if interested and we can discuss.


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5