DAY IV, Sunday 12-09 Couple #2 (Tim & Barb) arriving from STT around noon so I had to stall our daily beach expedition. A long breakfast after which I drag Tina to the office to “bump into” Tim & Barb. Another big surprise. Damn, I’m good!<br><br>Since we now have two Tims, we dubbed them Ting 1 and Ting 2 (Dr Seuss meets the BVI…yes, we have small kids). At least we could keep them straight now.<br><br>Headed up to Trellis Bay for some shelling. A pretty unimpressive beach but we all found plenty of Conch very easily. While we were limin’ we got to know Anouk’s little boy. What a fun kid. We all took turns playing with him till dinner-time. I had hoped to check out Long Bay next door but it got dark quick so we ate at De Loose Mongoose…BBQ, Swordfish all around $20-24 (good but a bit pricey). Met Anouk and bought some of her jewelry…very nice trinkets. Took the Conch back to Egbert giving him the meat and asking that he clean the shells. We’ll take a few shells home later.<br><br>We clean up and head to Bomba’s BUT two members of the band are sick and don’t show. Since there was no band, the place was totally dead. Unbelievable, Bomba’s dead on a Sunday night! Bomba has added polaroides of naked chicks from Full Moon parties featuring oral sex by and to Bomba. Simply over the top…they were gross and we were offended. I was actually felt weird about placing my hand on the counter!! Now, I’m no prude and Bomba’s has a well deserved reputation. We knew where we were but pictures of live hardcore on the walls is filling-in the blanks a little too well for my tastes.<br><br><br>DAY V, Monday 12-10 Headed out for Brewer’s Bay for the day. Arrived in the midst of a shower so we’re progressing down the west road with rain water flowing under us. Can you say “hydroplane”? Thank God for 4WD! Another shower blew through but great sun, sand, snorkeling and Pina Coladas from Nicole’s. Great snorkeling. The Tings even spotted a pretty good sized sea turtle about 50 yds out from Nicoles. Brewer’s Bay is still my favorite on Tortola. Took a quick peek at grounds of Isis Villas. A nice looking place and very close to the beach at Brewer’s.<br><br>Back to PR at dusk and got ready for a long anticipated meal at C&F. Got completely turned around on the way and meandered through the back streets until finally coming upon C&F. This place hasn’t changed a bit right down to the plastic table cloths. Terrific ribs, combo seafood platter and scallops all ranging from $18 – 25. Great stuff!! Don’t miss this one. <br><br>Headed over to Myett’s to see Lover Boys but they only played for about 15 minutes after we arrived. Too bad cause I love these guys. We were 6 of a total of 10 people there.<br><br><br>DAY VI, Tuesday 12-11 Day Sail on Patouche II with Joe & Julie. Tina and I had sailed with Frenchie about 6 months before he sold out to J&J (a couple of years back) and were anxious to see how well they were doing. J&J are great! Early 30s and working their plan to live, earn and retire in the BVI. It was just the 6 of us plus J&J and we had a ball. Ting 2 was dubbed “Snorkle Boy” since he was always first in and last out and pushing the envelope on where not to go.<br><br>Julie even has pictures of her favorite fish (regulars at her sites) and names the things. The best was Peanut the Puffer Fish. We hit three great spots and have a fabulous day, especially since Tortola was shrouded in rain clouds all day. We were well fed and well lubricated and saw some great stuff. The epitome of a great day sail.<br><br>Snagged some massive pizzas from Virgin Queen just off the circle in Road Town. Big and tasty. I swear they weighed 2 lbs each. We hung out at Ting 2’s room for the duration downing painkillers and rum punch.<br><br><br>Dave<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by Administrator on 1/4/02 12:59 PM.</EM></FONT></P>

Dave