Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,954
Posts342,078
Members27,641
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 30
RonDon 28
erb923 24
mahokid 23
GaKaye 21
kim 18
Member Spotlight
periwinkle
periwinkle
Connecticut
Posts: 1,354
Joined: March 2001
Today's Birthdays
gaynorsxm, gwclou, stoneyusaf, voyager, Wahnfried
Who's Online Now
13 members (ChunkyDunkin, DBESXM, jrw, jeepers, shortypowers, BuffaloBob, 7 invisible), 694 guests, and 47 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 70
S
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
S
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 70
I have found a lady's ring in the water in Cane Garden Bay. I haven't cleaned it up yet to discover if it is gold or silver, but it has an inscription inside. If you think it's yours please contact me, and if you can tell me what the inscriptions says, then I will arrange a way to get it back to you.

BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 112
G
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
G
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 112
You might want to also post this on the Facebook BVI community board. Its pretty broadly read.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/178954908878855/

Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 112
G
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
G
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 112
Oops ...see you already have

Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 588
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 588
I think this is one of the nicest posts I have ever seen.
Wish there was a way of making it go viral.
Hope you find the owner.


Life's a beach

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5