The boys boooze cruise, as my wife calls it, has ended and all are mostly still alive. This was number eight and they keep getting better[Linked Image]<br><br>Monday 1/7 arrive at STT and go directly to Trawlers in Paradise to pick up Norma Jean, a Grand Banks 42 LOADED with full provisioning and booze. First thing we notice is we are way too heavy to make head way, OK, so now a few six packs of beer and a bottle and a half of Vodka must be consumed. There, we feel much more on Island time and off to dinner, dont want to use up any of this very expensive food YET!<br><br>Day 2<br>cast off and go to Hawksnest bay to get wet and further lighten the load, the rum seemed to be heavier than the vodka so it has to go, one more bottle down. Now, fully on the current time, we are off to Yost to do the customs boogie. $167.50 later, cleared and ready to hit Foxies to see if we can get rid of the pain, you guessed it, PAIN KILLERS> Three of them then off to the Soggie Dollar in White Bay to finish the job. Now pay attention, this is where the story starts. We are two sheets to the wind, and we are on a power boat[Linked Image] when we meet Bob and Cindy from Idaho. They have a fifty foot sail boat they keep at Nanny Cay and we party with them until dark. Boy, those dingies are heavy when fully on the beach. Back to Norma Jean to further lighten the load. Now us guys and our new best friends are ready for dinner, I cook. Steak and lobster with rice pilaf. Oh Yeah, I am a chef as well as captain and your narrator. 3 am and we say good night, thats my story and I am sticking with it.<br><br>Day 3<br>Late start for good reasons,, why they are called pain KILLERS is beyond me! Off to Norman Island, Dinner at Billy Bones, one must be real drunk to eat there more than once[Linked Image]I had the ribs. When we got there many goats were heard in the distance, next morning there were less, cheap source of ribs I guess[Linked Image] off to the Willie T to view some Tee shirts being earned. Now thats the real Love Boat I think. I know I fell in love many times anyway. To Mike K, we saw your boat there, Aristocat, I am sure they got it off the reef by now.<br><br>Day 4 Bitter End to hook up with our new best friends again. Threw another dinner party with Bob and Cindy and found more new friends from Toronto, Dinner for nine, no problem[Linked Image] Into the freezer to get more steak and lobster. Now the boat should fly, we have really lightened the load[Linked Image]Party on until three one more time. Now my crew of two paid off, their wives had trained them how to clean and bar tend I guess because I cooked then went to my own party.<br><br>Day five<br>Had such a good time at the Bitter End, moved the boat from the mooring to a dock, $97.50 for a chunk of stationary wood with electricity and water, well worth it. First quiet night all week, no generator. By the way, I keep the boat set at a lovely 65 degrees, I had heard that drunken bodies decay slower that way. Our new best freinds, Bob and Cindy take us sailing on the most sophisticated boat with computers I have ever seen. Works like the clapper, snap your fingures and Cindy pushes buttons and away we go. Great fun, no drinking on this ride my friends, I was shaking too much to open the beer.[Linked Image] Back to the Marina and a great dinner at the Bitter End resteraunt. At this point, we needed to conserve rations, next year I provision for 50.<br><br>Day 6<br>Went to Marina Cay to moore and eat lunch. Met two great couples from Boston.....NO, your wrong, didnt have them for dinner but took their suggestion and had the best dinner of the trip on Scrub Island. I highly suggest you put Donovans Reef resteraunt on your list next rip. *****<br>Back to the boat for cocktails.<br><br>Day 7<br>Snorkle arround here and there and a stop at Peter Island to see how the rich live. Way over my head so back to Norman to find the brain cells we left there. Had drinks, NO DINNER, at Billy Bones then I cooked the "last supper", on the boat anyway. Wrong again, no steak or lobster left, we were reduced to hamburgers. Guess you now know why we had no dinner guests that night[Linked Image] with dinner done, and the faithful crew having cleaned up, its off to Willie T's to see how many times us guys have to jump topless to get a Tee shirt. Thirty seven times doesnt get a guy a shirt, but it does get you thrown off! Now any of you that have been there know, you have to go pretty far to get thrown off the Willie T, as I sit here and type I realize, maybe we fell off!! Oh well, I am home and it doesnt matter now.<br><br>Day 1265 <br>or so it seems.<br><br>Off to Sopers Hole for lunch, we had early flights the next day and I talked my now almost faithful crew into going back to St Thomas to the marina to dock and have dinner in Red Hook. Great move, we found the Frigate, a really fun and fantastic steak house. After dinner and many bottles of wine, we found Duffy's Love shack for after dinner drinks and to get one last reason to sleep on the WHOLE flight home. SUCCESS, we got trashed and almost missed our flights.<br><br>All kidding asside, we did more than eat and drink, sounds good anyway! Number eight was the best, thanks to all we met, sorry to those we missed and a very special thanks the the crew at Trawlers in Paradise for another great trouble free charter.<br><br>Should any one wish to comment on this report, they tell me at the Betty Ford clinic, I should be released in a few weeks, thank God, I need a painkiller.<br><br>