Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,952
Posts342,045
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 31
mahokid 30
RonDon 29
erb923 26
kim 18
Member Spotlight
the captain
the captain
the Long Island
Posts: 509
Joined: November 2015
Today's Birthdays
FrogtownRoadCat3
Who's Online Now
12 members (bostonbob, psod, RickG, caribmichael, louismcc, BillDauterive, SXMScubaman, 5 invisible), 363 guests, and 49 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 81
BTB Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 81
I am planning on arriving on Virgin Gorda mid November for the season and have done Thanksgiving with Ester and the crew in the past. I don't know how Biras being closed is effecting them this season. Has anyone been there lately?

BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,372
Likes: 11
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,372
Likes: 11
We had lunch there in June. I have to say it was a bit disappointing from past years. We probably won't be back. It was once a favorite.
G

Last edited by GeorgeC1; 09/11/2016 09:12 AM.
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 434
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 434
is the store right there still open?

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 5,688
Likes: 1
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 5,688
Likes: 1
We were there in June & it was great, as usual.

Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514
Likes: 78
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514
Likes: 78
I was with Chris and crew there in June and it was terrific..bacon and brie sandwiches..YUM!

Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 287
Likes: 2
M
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
M
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 287
Likes: 2
I ate lunch there in June 2016 and it was great as usual.

The chicken roti is delicious. (if you like roti)


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5