|
Forums39
Topics41,950
Posts342,010
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 2,734
Joined: March 2008
|
|
|
16 members (DaveinFL, calle313, KDE12603, SXMScubaman, S/Y Mockingbird, nevar37, tangerine3, eyknoll, StMartinFan, SharonfromSXM, mahokid, CaribbeanCanadians, snmhanson, Rumlover, marksxm, 1 invisible),
407
guests, and
127
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 138
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 138 |
It would be great to share a beer and swap stories with anyone headed down to the BVI in early January.
Shifty
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 200 Likes: 1
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 200 Likes: 1 |
My wife and I will be there Jan.4-14 on an Island Packet Estero from IYC starting from Red Hook.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 62
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 62 |
I will be on VG (Leverick) from 1/15-1/21 and then on a Moorings 4800 from 1/21-1/29...
~Eric
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 2,023 Likes: 5
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 2,023 Likes: 5 |
We're out and about on De Life January 6-January 22. We'll be spending some time around St. John as well as the BVIs. The winds will tell us where to go. Despite plans, sailing upwind the last two years was rather a bit of work. Jost and Norman will be a definite for us. CGB has been washed out the last two years. The other variable is the drama with C&I check ins. If all crew must report with luggage we'll likely be checking in/out at Jost.
Cheers, RickG
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514 Likes: 78
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514 Likes: 78 |
We will be back at our home, CRC ( Chateau Relaxeau Caribe) in January..always up for a cold one. .always cold ones in the fridge!
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 140
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 140 |
I will be down with a group of fathers and sons 1/1-1/10 on Boomerang a Saba 50 leaving TMM.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 228
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 228 |
I'm on Jost at Foxy's. If I'm around, I'll have a drink if you come in around Happy hour.. you can ask one of the bartenders for me.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 195
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 195 |
I will be aboard my boat, Adelia Jo, Morgan 46, from October until May. I have a slip in Sea Cows Bay and can be found either there or around the BVI/USVI,SV. Come knockin', always cold beer and a bit of conversation. Happy to have you aboard.
Capt. Buddy
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 138
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 138 |
Hey, that's terrific gang. Sounds like a number of us will be in the area at the same time. I'll certainly save this post, and as the date draws near I will re-connect with some specific proposals for a beer summit.
|
|
|
|
|