Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,048
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 31
mahokid 29
RonDon 29
erb923 26
GaKaye 17
Member Spotlight
davidandsusannj
davidandsusannj
Hunterdon County, NJ
Posts: 55
Joined: December 2010
Today's Birthdays
FrogtownRoadCat3
Who's Online Now
13 members (Maikelvdh, Marie, Rumlover, Bob O, PmB, Caribob, Manpot, SXMScubaman, ggffrr11, 4 invisible), 414 guests, and 59 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 184
Bones Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 184
Does anyone know where I might rent a vehicle that will accommodate a party of ten on Tortola? I can get the small safari trucks from Speedy's on VG but will need a similar rental when on Tortola.

Thanks,


Founder and Chair:
Association of Amateur and Recreational Pirates
(AARrrrrrrrrrrrP)
BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 4,214
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 4,214
The largest van I have found on Tortola was from DeDe's, but he no longer has it. Itgo shows a 15 passenger van on their website, but each time I have inquired, it has not been available.

http://www.itgobvi.com/vehicles.html


Colleen

[Linked Image]



Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5