Jet Blue seamless flight down, pushed back a few minutes early and immediatly the pilot said "there is only one plane in front of us, unbelievable for JFK". Get in way early, 30 minutes thru immigration and on our way to panoramic for our scratch and dent. Shortly later check in to the Horny Toad, Cherry is a sweetheart and we have the place to ourselves as a bonus. We were long time "boonies" but the new rates chased us away and are more than happy here. Food has been mostly light bites at Lals, Sbag, Grande Marche deli counter and fruit from the Marigot market. Earlier in the week Uncle Harry's was out of lobster due to the TS Bill but he should have them in by now. Went to Lotterie farm yesterday for my BD lunch, great as always and actually quite reasonable, 2 appies, 2 mains (duck and filet mignon) and a nice white burgundy for 91E. Toppers for an array of appies hit the spot one evening. This is the 1st trip report I've written because we just don't do much except, well, vacation. Might kick it in gear next week (or not) when we move to the pelican tomorrow for a week ts swap. I have been diligently inquiring about the dive boat incident from a previous thread and the consensus is stupidity! Weather has been fine, island is green but buggy, traffic light by sxm standards and once I figured the midas roundabout detour thing, ita a piece of cake. More to follow, probably just as boring.