Looks like a Part 3 has to be added. It got longer than expected.

Part two of our trip report October 14th to 28th………..Restaurant review…... Conclusions…………
Sorry for the broken sentences in part one when reading. Typed report on EXCEL and copied it to fit TTOL area format.
Went too far beyond space for sentences. Hope part two is more easily readable.

Oversight from local shopping visits on report part one was the MaDoudou Factory in Cul de Sac. Must have been the
MaDoudou clouding my mind. Pleasant visit, bought many varieties and a few gifts. Drank most, so went back for more to
take home.
Places we ate…….and the reviews……always a delicate subject……but here goes………in no order….…and some are from
associate tasters whom we have broken bread with many times, so we know their tastes and value their comments………..

Bacchus, Grand Case - new facility..taste wines..lunch was sampled. Great food, not a lot, pricy…interesting time if you
want to visit. Checked out by associate Tasters # 3 & 4.

Spicy in Grand Case - Four for dinner…Escargot and Caesar Salad for appetizers…Mireille thought they were the best Escargots
she had experienced in a long time. I stole one, it was delicious……Lobster and Shrimp Risotto entrees, creamy and delicious.
Crème Brulee for dessert…meal was exquisite in all categories…preceded by Sophie bringing us some Asparagus and Clam
Soup, super beginning and the conclusion was Pineapple-Ginger rum for us to share. Definite 10's from all four of us.

Grand Case, LOLO's - The Sky's The Limit -At least 15 take-outs. Many Garlic Shrimp food platters, order of Ribs and plantain.
Food platter has sampling of potato salad, rice & beans, cole slaw, macaroni salad, broccoli, and salad. Still as good as we
remembered it ! Enough for two and $1 for E1, $16. Had a great time with Ann and the crew while we waited. Fun time and
great food. Other meals were big (we split it) cheeseburgers, many fries. Rib Stew is fabulous, BBQ Chicken, and all take-
outs rated below none. Eating there and watching the fun happen is neat also.

Marigot,Sarafina's - Picked up sandwiches and pastries for a light lunch back at Grand Case BC. Ham, salami, 2 cheeses, hard boiled egg,
lettuce and tomato, etc. Other tasters 3 1 & 2 chose Turkey, cheese, tomato & lettuce on long hoagie roll with pastries as
a chaser. Mireille enjoyed the Ham Sandwich more than I did. Had a taste of spices in the oil that was not to my liking.
However , you can't beat the French Pastries which as made daily on the premises. So many to chose from, all add pounds !

La California, Grand Case - Steak and Seafood were sampled. Good, not excellent, as reported by associate tasters # 1 & 2.
About the same as reported last year. View of the water is a plus.

Grand Case, Le Cottage - Associate Tasters 5 & 6 had shrimp appetizers, Lobster and a Steak dinners that were excellent.
Fantastic presentation, pleasant service and soufflé for dessert was worth the 30 minute wait, absolutely delicious.
Would definitely return, great night ! Another pair of 10's.

Grand Case, Sunset Café - Dinner was Grouper in butter sauce for one and Grilled Steak Sirloin, both were tasty, cooked just
right and a great meal for a reasonable price. Chantal and Alexander have made the Sunset Café a great place to have
dinner and watch the sun go down. A glass of red and white wine accompied the dinner as reported by # 7 & 8 tasters.

Grand Case, The Pub- Associate Tasters 3 & 4 had appetizers after the GCBC Managers party -too full for a dinner outing.
Sampled Fois Gras, excellent, made there, served with an excellent sampling of different colored sea salts, chicken spring
rolls, also very delicious, and stuffed mussels which were excellent. Fernando was a very good & entertaining waiter who
didn't mind our comments that he looks like Don Diego (Zorro).

Grand Case, Spicy - A taste of Asparagus & Clam Soup preceded the Confit de Canard and Filet of beef. Both were excellent.
Dessert was Crème Brulee and finished off with a rum MaDoudou drink. High marks for Sophie & Olivier given by tasters 5 & 6.

Marigot, Bistro de la Mer- Escargot as appetizer, for street bistro it was surprisingly delicious as was the entrees, Brochette
of Monk fish. It was cool under the canopy with the air-conditioning "mist" dispensing cool air overhead. Fun time as the
owner stopped by to chat with Mireille in French. We will return next year, a good spur of the moment drop in while in Marigot.

Grand Case, Le Cottage - Escargot as appetizer was not in garlic butter as expected but in a tomato and garlic parsley sauce.
Each escargot was buried in a pottery cup surrounded with the tomato mixture on the bottom and topped with the green
parsley, garlic sauce. There was a small glass of Garlic Mousse and a lollipop of Fois Gras to assist in the enjoyment of eating.
It was my favorite escargot appetizer, on the island, in France or USA. Full of flavor, it was perfection for those who like escargot.
For dinner I chose Scallops in topped with truffles, Mireille had Red Snapper (Vivaneau), Associate Taster #3 had Monkfish
and #4 had the Turbot. While all were good, mine was a little bland, the red snapper, a little fishy for wife, the Monkfish was
dry and the Turbot a little on the tough side. Overall, the time spent at Le Cottage was good, just not what we expected.
I still hold Le Cottage high on the list of great restaurants. Don't know what happened that night as all four of us felt it
wasn't the best it could be. Bruno, if I described any parts of the meal wrong, I apologize. (TTOL previous post)

Grand Case, Le Cottage - Another set of associate tasters, # 9 & 10, visited later in the evening and had Turbot and Lobster
entrees and said they were perfect. Their meals were top notch and given 10's.

Orient Bay, Orange Fever - On a visit to Orient Bay with Associate Tasters # 3 & 4, we stopped at Orange Fever to see Olivier
and Luc who previously worked at the Sunset Café. Unfortunately, Luc was in France and Olivier, while fixing something on
the roof over the restaurant fell off and broke his leg. Olivier will be out a few weeks. So we missed them both.
Wishing a speedy recovery for Olivier. Will see you next year.
Quite a pleasant lunch. We had two giant cheeseburgers and two juicy, delicious fish burgers with a large helping of French
Fries. Mireille and I split our Cheeseburger and Fish burger. Next time I get the whole Fish burger. Nice place for lunch
and sightseeing.

Time is passing, no better place to watch it go by than in St. Martin !