Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,949
Posts342,004
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 34
RonDon 33
mahokid 32
erb923 29
kim 18
Member Spotlight
dkupersmith
dkupersmith
Collingswood, NJ
Posts: 250
Joined: February 2003
Today's Birthdays
bugambilias
Who's Online Now
19 members (Don_and_Linda, biminis, goose4793, marisol, road3682, SharonfromSXM, Janet SXM, rab, Butch_n_Kelly, 48ref, 2tannedfannies, RickinAtlanta, Rover, patentshark, SXMScubaman, 4 invisible), 355 guests, and 60 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#113219 11/26/2016 12:45 PM
Joined: Nov 2016
Posts: 38
T
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
T
Joined: Nov 2016
Posts: 38
Can anyone definitively tell me what date in February the Trellis Bay full moon party will be held? I have seen both Feb 10th and Feb 11th listed on different sites. Thanks for your help!

BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 62
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 62
I would be surprised if it wasn't on 2/11 with the rest of the FMP. But I can't confirm.


~Eric
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 335
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 335
Check the online version of Limin' Times. They usually have the schedule.

Joined: Nov 2016
Posts: 38
T
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
T
Joined: Nov 2016
Posts: 38
I emailed Aragorn Studio and Sharon replied that the party will be on Friday, February 10th. Thanks for your help. We'll be there.... will any of you?

Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 32
C
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
C
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 32
I'll be aiming to be there. Its the night before our charter ends so I'm not sure where we will be anchored. Got to make it back to Roadtown early the next morning to return the boat.

Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 36
J
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
J
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 36
We're planning on being there.


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5