|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,061
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 4,524
Joined: March 2004
|
|
|
9 members (NumberCruncher, benjamin, anet_scot, 2Travelers, jazzgal, Snorkeller, Good Boy Gus, 2 invisible),
403
guests, and
336
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 82
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 82 |
Went to Red Rock under new mgmt. Friday night is 50% off select pizzas. Excellent monster pie. Some of the menu items are new but the chicken schnitzel is still on it. Enthusiastic staff and excellent service! Highly recommend.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 770
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 770 |
I went there last week also. My food was excellent and looking at the plates that passed by they all looked excellent as well. I was initially concerned when I heard that they had had a new chef etc. But no longer, Red Rock is still at the top of my list for best places to eat in the BVI's.
Jim Sailmoby II
|
|
|
|
|
|
|