Traveltalkonline.com Forums


TTOL Sponsors
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,970
Posts342,203
Members27,646
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
GaKaye 28
RonDon 21
bran 19
kim 18
Colour1 15
erb923 14
Member Spotlight
Fred
Fred
Knoxville, Tennessee
Posts: 935
Joined: April 2002
Today's Birthdays
pepcats
Who's Online Now
6 members (Wingman, Anniemas, davidandsusannj, shieneehead, 2 invisible), 370 guests, and 23 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 4,214
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 4,214
I'm going to Orlando for a trade show, any suggetions on a great place to eat. I will be taking clients, so it needs to be rather upscale. Something close to the Convention Center is preferred.

Thanks


Colleen

[Linked Image]


Sponsors
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 3,760
Likes: 15
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 3,760
Likes: 15
NAFEM?

Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 4,214
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 4,214
I had to google that one...lol

No, I will be attending the International Builders Show.


Colleen

[Linked Image]



Moderated by  Eric_Hill, Eva 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5