OK, Soprano's had been a favorite spot for us last year. Kenny, the one man band, was great and he let me sing with him for most of the night one night. We thought for sure, even though Kenny wasn;t there anymore, that we would again experience the great vibe we did last year. The place was fairly crowded, and I went up and asked the performer, Jeff (aka F--- Wad!) if I could sing Happy Birthday to Sheila. He hands me a mike and announces t the crowd, "Oh great, just what I like...a lesbian convention." I ignored this, and began to sing a capella, to which he stopped me, told me to sing with the music and pay attention. I exclaimed that I was just going to sing a capella, I didn't mean for him to have to worry about accompanying me. He told me to "Shut the F--- Up" and do it his way. I sang my song, walked over to my group of non-lesbian friends (none of us, it bears noting, are of an alternative lifestyle. It infuriates me that people label you because you are single women of our age as being of an alternative lifestyle, but that's another thread!) I yelled out my new-found feelings about this guy, which was heard, apparently by many. He was the rudest, most boorish idiot. I couldn't believe that he would treat paying customers like that. We gave a lot of business to that place last year, because we had fun, were treated right, and made sure we referred others there. I will no longer do that as long as he is there. If you do happen by, and see a guy we now refer to as "Mr. Kot-ter" because of his bad Gabe Kaplan-like perm, give him a nice salute with your middle finger for me!!! I did, and it felt so good!!!!!!![Linked Image][Linked Image] <br><br>Anyway, Friday was back to Mullet, dinner at Lee's. Great as usual.......and back to Bliss. I cannot say enough about this great place. They are a restaurant, but after about 11pm, turns more into a night club. <br><br>Saturday:<br>Tara left today, and so did Starsky and Hutch and the other 2 girls. We stuck by our pool and packed for our own trips home the next day. Had dinner at Paris Bistro. This had also been a favorite new find ;last year, and it did not dissappoint this time either. Bernard, the charming host, remembered us, and treated us to champagne. And, Augie! There were no flowers on the plates this year!!! I think they stopped that after you ate them all last year!!![Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image]<br><br>I am sure there are things I have forgotten. I love this island, and look so forward to my trips there each year. My mom is still ther for another week-the joys of being 'retired'. While my friends and I are back home, back at work, saving up for next year! One final note...this year was extra special for me, as my friend Tara was my best friend when we were at boarding school together. This year marks our 20th reunion, and this trip was only the 2nd time I have seen her in all these 20 years. We have kept in contact all these years, and it just goes to show that a true friend will always be a true friend, no matter how much distance and time has passed between you. I feel the same way about SXM. Only 355 more days to go!!![Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image]

[color:"blue"]"A true friend is someone who knows all about you, but likes you anyway!"[/color]