Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,949
Posts342,004
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 34
RonDon 33
mahokid 32
erb923 29
kim 18
Member Spotlight
ChiTownHarry
ChiTownHarry
Chicago area & St-Martin
Posts: 769
Joined: January 2003
Today's Birthdays
bugambilias
Who's Online Now
13 members (nnybill, gone2beaches, Kelann, rpotter28, JohnW, SANFILIP, roosterhead, mgh, Relaxed, CaribLarry, MrTim-BTV, 2tannedfannies, 1 invisible), 339 guests, and 60 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#121089 02/17/2017 10:14 AM
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 18
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 18
I know this is a crazy question, but based on your varied experiences in the BVI, how far into the future do you give any credence to weather forecasts, especially with regard to wind? At home in the mountains, I tend to only pay attention to the five day, and then really only 72 hours out or so.

I'm planning a trip in early March, and the forecast (on the only site I could find that went out more than ten days) is for crazy high winds. I'm assuming it's modeling large frontal systems, but that seems more like a psychic reading than science.

I'm wondering if anyone thinks there is ever any accuracy that far out, especially as regards wind?

Thanks

BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,372
Likes: 11
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,372
Likes: 11
72 hours


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5