I'll make this short and sweet!!<br><br><br>Flights no problem AA 667-660 JFK/SXM<br>departure from SXM easy on SATURDAY!!! checked bags at 7:30am, piece of cake<br><br>Arrived on 4/30, Parents and Aunt and Uncle already on island<br>5/4 Aunt and Uncle left, mom and dad moved in and friends arrived <br>so at one point we had 6 adults and 4 kids, 9,7,3 and 2!!!<br>Daughter and huband went horseback riding at Bayside and loved it, said Christine was great and would do it again, I ride and wanted to go, but sand gravity set in!!<br><br>Spent one day shopping in Town, could have passed, but friends had never been - same stuff<br><br>Rented phone and car from SXMOnline - definately do again<br>Used Adventure Car rental - no problems and Cellular one - great deal<br><br>Ate at:<br>Peg Leg - Lunch and dinner - great both times<br>LePerroquet - wonderful , missed Patty, didn;t make reservations, think she was there visiting, but we first went to the SSBB, which was a big mistake!! $1.00 beers go down so easy!!! By the time we got to dinner, it was hard to be on our best behavior!!!<br>Antiones - great, love his lobster thermidor<br>LeCharlois - disapointment, food was okay, but service was awful, even for island time, there was 8 of us, (4 kids) took 1/2 hour to order, then about another hour for our food!!<br>Lees - great place to hang - ribs tasty<br>Pizza Hut delivered - well, it was pizza hut!!<br>Rosies on Mullet great ribs<br>Bikini Beach - ate twice good food<br>Friars Bay Beach Bar - first time was good, second time was just so-so, prices seemed to have jumped this year<br>LeGallion - restaurant becoming one of our favorites<br><br>We own two weeks at the Towers and it was wonderful, plus its the same unit so that is even better!!!<br><br>Regarding Mullet - strange things going on, besides the bank being robbed on 125,000.00 and the film being out of the cameras!!! but the grounds keepers are all over the place, cleaning up and planting - I don't get it!!!<br><br>The Towers - starting to show its age outside, but still first class in my opinion, we have a three bedroom and everything was topnotch. Had a few problems with A/C and the fridge and they came out and fixed (sorry mom - the A/C was fixed after you left!!) More bar stools than in November, and saw the grounds keepers there also. <br><br>Overall a great trip, island definately cleaner than last March when we were down, kind of disgusted in March, and then saw an improvement in Oct and Nov. Crime, never felt uncomfortable except on front street, we were parking at Antiones didn't want to be far away so just pulled up, beeped and sent my husband in, and Jean-Pierre came out and parked the car for us!!!<br>We were there during carnival and the queens birthday, so it was a little roudy at times, and Accesion(SP) Day we were at LeGallion, that was interesting, for a religious day, it was more like new years!!!!<br>Can't wait till next trip!!!! hopefully in November!!!!