Here goes our report for trip #8- We flew USAIR from Newark and connected through Charlotte which we will not do again- we were in the air for 6 hours it made the trip sooo long! But the deal was good 380.00 RT. The flight uneventful. Rented our car through Best Deal and everything went smooth 150.00 per week. The first week we stayed at the Ocean Club other than the view we did not like our accomodations (double bed hard as a rock, bathroom slightly bigger than the airplane's and they had an energy surcharge of 50.00 per week- on top of that they wanted an extra hundred to keep the air conditioner on if we were out of the room! We would return from the beach to 90 in our room and 3 hours later it would be 78! Anyway we argued with the manager and finally she gave us an extra key to use to keep the air on Thank God- <br>Our second week was at the Summit Resort. We really love this place- it is so Caribbean the grounds tropical the room very nice and the staff goes out of their way to make you feel at home. One of my favorite things was sitting on the wrap- a-round porch after the beach and letting the breezes of the lagoon take me away! We tried some new restaurants (new for us) this time Tropicana at the port of Marigot was good - La Diva was excellent but we found out that the night we ate there was the last night for the restaurant they are now closed[Linked Image]. Lees Roadside in Simpson Bay had great Mahi Mahi and so did Bananas!! Bistrot Caraibes did have the best Caesar Salad thanks to whoever suggested that before we left. Had great Sushi at Bamboo Bernies too! We went some of our ol' standbys and were not disapointed the Lolos, Mary's Boon, the Greenhouse and Cheris. Enough about food -The weather was the best! returned to 3 days so far of chilly rain! The beaches still a marvel to me!! Baie Rouge still a favorite but found out that Maho had some good snorkling too. Happy bay was great, Cupecoy too, Plum Bay-----Dawn Beach was a little rough this time I could not fight the current but it is still so beautiful. I real high for me was standing on Maho's beach as the Corsair plane went over me What a rush[Linked Image]! <br>We actually shopped for a whole day this time (my husband was sunburned pretty bad so we needed to take a day off from beaching it) So- OK twist my arm to look for jewelry- what torture!!<br>Met Mr SXM at the SSBB while waiting for the group on 4/28 unfortunaltely that party was a bust- But we got to meet some of you guys at the PLP on the 9th which was fun- now I can put a face to a name- Beaconhillandrea, Alan, Wally(looking forward to a report), John etc I'm glad we went! Anyway our trip was great. I thought that 2 weeks would cure me but it is never enough!! Maybe 3 weeks would do it ?! What do you think? <br>Back to the grind in 2 hours- oh well there's always next year- Thanks again for the info from this board- ps. some of our photos are on SXM Photos on MSN under Suzy<br>SusanD