I have [Linked Image] decided to try and compile memories of over 30 years [Linked Image] into ONE BIG TRIP REPORT [Linked Image]. So from time to time I will post different memories as I reduce them to writing and hopefully other family members will add to it also.[Linked Image] <br>Cast of characters: [Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image][img]/images/icons2/cheers.gif[/img][img]/images/icons2/groovin.gif[/img]<br>Bert Kilbride,[i]The Last Pirate of the Caribbean[i], No introduction needed.<br><br>Bert's children:<br>Gary Kilbride [img]/images/icons2/clever.gif[/img], age 64 (yours truly) living in South Florida, retired but still working as a Structural Plans Examiner for a building department and teaching 2 nights a week at a local community school.<br>Chip Kilbride [img]/images/icons2/crazy.gif[/img], age 61 living in St. Petersburg, Florida. Working on boats in Gulf of Mexico.<br>Ellen Kilbride Christopher, age 59 living in South Florida recently retired from Metro Dade County Police Dept.[img]/images/icons2/oink.gif[/img].<br>Mike Kilbride [img]/images/icons2/clapping.gif[/img], age 57 living in South Florida working as a Captain on a Oil Rig Supply boat [img]/images/icons2/hairy.gif[/img].<br>Patrick Kilbride [img]/images/icons2/thinks.gif[/img], age 51 lives in Maui and is a Corporate Travel consultant. [img]/images/icons2/clapping.gif[/img]<br>Jeanie Kilbride Mesler [img]/images/icons2/smile.gif[/img], age 49 lives in South Florida and is a active grandmother [img]/images/icons2/baby.gif[/img][img]/images/icons2/baby.gif[/img][img]/images/icons2/baby.gif[/img]<br>Jimmy Kilbride [img]/images/icons2/joy.gif[/img], age 47 lives in Hawaii and is a dive boat captain [img]/images/icons2/clapping.gif[/img] , a nobel profession [img]/images/icons2/grin.gif[/img][img]/images/icons2/joy.gif[/img][img]/images/icons2/clapping.gif[/img].<br><br>Grandkids:<br>Patrick Kilbride (my son) [img]/images/icons2/clever.gif[/img],age 35 lives Conneticut, drives a yacht for a very wealthy man. Spends summers at Mt. Desert Isle in Maine and in his spare time is Assistant Chief for a Volunteer Fire Department.[img]/images/icons2/clapping.gif[/img][img]/images/icons2/clapping.gif[/img]<br>Ryan Kilbride (Mikes son)[img]/images/icons2/clever.gif[/img],age 21 is attending the Kings Point Merchant Marine Academy in NY.[img]/images/icons2/clapping.gif[/img]<br>[img]/images/icons2/clapping.gif[/img]<br>Jacob Kilbride (Jimmys son)[img]/images/icons2/clever.gif[/img], age 20 is in the US Coast Guard stationed out of Hawaii. Was involved in the seach for the japanese fishermen after the collision with the submarine. [img]/images/icons2/sad.gif[/img]<br><br>Later chapters will update rest of family.<br><br><br>

Gary Kilbride