So this is it! Time to go home. I've been out on the porch watching the ships and boats and thinking, "Self, you reallllly don't want to go home, do you?" And then I remember the old saying, 'you can't come back until you go home! '

So, this really is it......!!

The luggage is mostly all packed and we've already had that last cup of coffee on the porch while watching the ships go by. Some errands to do - breakfast at the yacht club and then to ZeeBest for sandwiches to travel with and a quick top at the Towers to do some last minute things and say goodbyes to those we missed last weekend, and then some airport time.

Our JB flight to JFK went smoothly and the global entry really did speed thing up, too. Now if only they could enhance the checked luggage arrival to the carousel.........our driver was but a phone call away and the next thing I knew, we were back in CT, home safe and sound, and with another great trip under our belts.

The grass needs cutting, the laundry hampers will soon be over-flowing, the mail needs sorting and the bills need paying, not to mention all the other 'getting home' details that need attending to after a three week absence.......

So, much like Scarlet O'Hara, I'll think about it all tomorrow.

Respectfully,

pat

"Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat
them."