Spent 3 wonderful weeks at Divi Little Bay. The place continues to improve. Had several lunches/dinners at Gizmo's. Great bar food and a good band every night. Had a couple of meals at Pure Ocean. The BBQ was pretty good, but the Lobster Thermidore was a big hit with my wife. I loved the eggplant Lasagna.

Everyone is so friendly and most have been there for years. Juan at the bar, Michale, Roxanne, Paul, Marisol, Eduardo on the wait staff to name a few were super. Eugene was wonderful as always with her big smile and helpful advice. Sandra, the front desk supervisor, was great hooking us up for weeks 2+3 in the same place avoiding the Saturday move. Anthony and Linette were wonderful as activities staff.

While our condo needs some updating (which they have assessed me $1700 over the next two years, not thrilled but at least you can see improvements everywhere) everything worked.A couple of small issues were addressed promptly.The water was a little rough at times on the beach but overall the weather was beautiful.

Only issue we had was the "update meeting". Upon checking in, the concierge desk had us schedule an appointment. BUT we had to give a refundable $20 deposit to make sure we showed up. We also got a $100 credit for the Lambada trip to Prickly Pear. Several times we were called and asked if we had made an appointment. Well we go to the appointment and they take us to breakfast where the pitch begins. Bottom line, if you don't buy into the points program you will become second class guests. Points people get 1st access to their condo, better internet, discounts at restaurants, expedited check-in. All of which, except for discounts should be every guests experience in my opinion. We use our week every year so no need to use points elsewhere, so 5 or 6 times I told our rep no, we don't want to buy into the points. So we are about to get up and leave when this guy Steve comes to the table tries to crush my hand in an Alpha male sales 101 move. When I tell him we already said we weren't interested he insulted us, telling us how Divi had given us a nice breakfast and $100 dollars, implying we did the meeting just to get the reward. He said "Don't come next year". My wife was near tears. I have never been treated like this in the almost 30 years I have been a Divi owner.

Back to the good: enjoyed several new places: LePiment in Orient Village, great food and desert at a reasonable price; Winnies Chinese great Pupu platter, Charter House in Simpson Bay and Piazza Pascal in Grand Case (thanks TTOLers). Old reliables: Izi's, Moulon Foo, Skipjacks, Greenhouse.
Overall a great trip.