Thursday - March 16th - Another great day and went back to Bikini for the free chairs. Got to the beach early as there was 4 ships in port! The beach boys recognized us and still gave us great service even with all the people.

The biggest issue was the beach vendors were relentless. It was impossible to read because they showed up every 2 minutes it seemed like. After 5 days, they had to recognize us and know we are not interested. One was so forward they started to massage one of the girls feet.

Dinner was at Izi. We almost went to Ocean 82 or LaVilla but the girls wanted Izi. I still remember his LaGondolla days and he runs a tight ship. My only complaint is dinner took 2 1/2 hours!!! We had a young Italian from Nice who just spent time in Chicago and he loved talking about his time in Chicago. The Gnocchi is homemade with wonderful 4 cheese sauce. Lasagna, Bolognese and Fettucine with Shrimp all very good.

My question for David is fried oreo's for Dessert, Italy or Wisconsin state Fair? Still loved them.

Friday - March 17th - Aloha Beach Bar - $10 with a drink. My wife and daughter ate there and the rest of us ran to Pedro's for lunch.

Final dinner as usual was Bistro Caraibes #1. Apps: Frog Legs, Caesar Salad and (I forgot). Main courses - Veal with Blue Cheese (My Favorite), Lobster Thermador (Kids have been talking about it since and before we got there), filet and Sea Bass. All wonderful. Presentation and service wonderful.

Dessert - Le Crepe en Rose across from Calmos - 3 Salted Carmel and 2 Nutella. Just give me the bottle of caramel.

Saturday - March 18th - Last day with Croissants from Good morning (they knew my daughter that got them every day). As we packed the car I got a text our flight was delayed 30 minutes. 15 minutes later the text was delayed an hour. By the time we reached the airport is was delayed until 6PM.

We checked our bags and went to sunset beach bar for lunch. Lunch was OK but the music is so loud. As we sat there our flight went from 4 1/2 hours delayed to 8 1/2 hours delayed. The plane broke down and they had to sub in a different plane.

Overall: Great time, Great food, Traffic not that bad, Mosquito's pretty bad, No safety concerns, more scooters in Grand case than last year.... WE'LL BE BACK!!!

[Linked Image]