Getting into rinse and repeat mode. Beautiful day so back to Happy Bay.

Friar's Beach has exposed a huge number of small black rocks right at waters' entry making it a pain to get in. There are a few areas that are passable but not many. Significant crashing surf obviously the culprit.

[Linked Image]

Happy bay, on the other hand, has a drop off at waters' entry and decent swells but nice sand all the way in to about 20 feet from shore. By then you are floating or swimming so it doesn't matter. Tried to take a pic but deferred due to quite a few non-textiles having a nice walk.
Instead I will defer to one from on the walk...

[Linked Image]

In the few days since we were there there have been noticeable changes. The ruined condo work is progressing...lots of land clearing in MORE than one area with yellow boundary marker tape and cleared grass in a few areas. Looks like more than one condo reclamation is in the works

Comments: re: B pool changes at SBR...I forgot to mention that the bathroom/laundry room is having a COMPLETE redo...walls, floor, everything removed and presently being replace. Prob won't be done by next week.

On another note, I read about a couple being assaulted and robbed at gunpoint on Sunday on Kim Sha Beach (930p). One had to be transported to the hospital...sad...