It has been 7 years since our last sail charter. We had a group of 7 adults and 2 six year olds. We did a 10 day, captain charter (a first for us) from Voyage, a 500 catamaran named Freedom. What a relaxing vacation! It really was nice to sit back and relax or help sail as needed. All systems worked on the boat from air conditioning, ice maker (worked so well, we actually returned with same 2 bags of ice Voyage placed in freezer at start of charter), electric heads, freezer, microwave, water maker. – We left Chattanooga at 0700 and arrived at STT at 1230. Kevin picked us up and took us to ferry dock, where we left at 1330. We were at the Voyage marina by 1450. Not bad in my book. –We brought meats/foods for 5 meals, packed with a little dry ice in a soft side cooler. Stayed frozen like a rock until we needed it. We did the rest of our shopping at the market in Sopers Hole. We did go to the Bobbys in Road Town the middle of our trip. Wow, what a change! It was clean, good produce selection. I heard that Riteway is even nicer, though we didn’t check it out. –We did the normal stops of: Jost Van Dyke, Marina Cay, Leverick Bay (did BBQ/Jumbies and rented a safari van), Great Harbour at Peter Island, Scrub Island (new for us, pricey, but really nice and worth it for great showers, the pool and full use of amenities), Brewers Bay, Cane Garden Bay, Norman Island, Sandy Spit and Cooper Island. –Best snorkeling: Diamond Reef, the Kodiac ship, Brewers Bay, Great Harbour on Peter Island, Cistern Point, the Indians, Guana Island, Spring Bay. -Weather was overcast much of the time, with a couple of good storms. This kept things cooled off though. Also gave us several days of really nice winds. - - Home was via the 1000 ferry at West End, arrived at 1045 to St. Thomas (didn’t have to stop in St. John). Checked several bags at STT, cleared through security (some of us had precheck, but didn’t affect much) and all were at the gate by 1155. We left on a Thursday and I am sure that helped, though the airport still seemed full. All in all, it was a great trip and we hope to be back soon.