|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,960
Posts342,111
Members27,642
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 7,135
Joined: July 2001
|
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
|
|
1 members (StMartinFan),
751
guests, and
74
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 245
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 245 |
Anyone know the current duty charged and any regulations concerning bringing wine into the BVI. Or an official website where I could find out? I know where to buy it down there but some friends want to bring a few special bottles.
Thanks Terry
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 4,557
Traveler Traveler
|
Traveler Traveler
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 4,557 |
If its for personal consumption I've never been charged
GordaGuy2
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2017
Posts: 31
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jul 2017
Posts: 31 |
I've never been charged either.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 770
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 770 |
Just wondering could there be an issue with private labeled/made bottles?
Jim Sailmoby II
|
|
|
|
|
|
|