Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,961
Posts342,112
Members27,642
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
RonDon 24
bran 23
kim 22
GaKaye 21
erb923 21
mahokid 17
Member Spotlight
mriley4955
mriley4955
Mebane, NC
Posts: 90
Joined: March 2010
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Who's Online Now
2 members (S&S, 1 invisible), 548 guests, and 56 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#137079 08/02/2017 02:13 PM
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 245
K
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
K
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 245
Anyone know the current duty charged and any regulations concerning bringing wine into the BVI. Or an official website where I could find out? I know where to buy it down there but some friends want to bring a few special bottles.

Thanks
Terry

BVI Sponsors
.
Knotthead #137080 08/02/2017 03:04 PM
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 4,557
Traveler
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 4,557
If its for personal consumption I've never been charged


GordaGuy2
gordaguy2 #137081 08/02/2017 03:27 PM
Joined: Jul 2017
Posts: 31
L
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
L
Joined: Jul 2017
Posts: 31
I've never been charged either.

Lenair #137082 08/02/2017 06:04 PM
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 770
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 770
Just wondering could there be an issue with private labeled/made bottles?


Jim
Sailmoby II

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5