|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,969
Posts342,202
Members27,646
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 210
Joined: September 2016
|
|
|
2 members (Jeannius, 1 invisible),
362
guests, and
71
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 197
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 197 |
Does anyone have any experience with or recommendations for NFL Game Pass, NFL Sunday Ticket or other method of live access to out of broadcast area NFL games while in the Virgin Islands for extended periods of time? Thanks.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 10,213
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 10,213 |
I answered on the BVI board. I can watch all 8 games on NFL Sunday ticket on Slingbox.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,350
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,350 |
I just googled NFL streaming live 2 years ago and have been watching every Patriots game online on a few different sites ever since then.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|