|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,968
Posts342,200
Members27,646
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 1,160
Joined: June 2005
|
|
|
16 members (Rumlover, duckfat, dickhall66, Naxos, ggffrr11, SXMScubaman, GettingThere, triciatn, pedalpusher, SXMNAN, 6 invisible),
326
guests, and
29
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
#13981
04/14/2011 09:44 AM
|
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 398
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 398 |
Hello Friends - I've been searching for a great recipe for the green sauce provided at Peruvian chicken restaurants/food stands. I've made a few and below is the best one I've concocted to date, but its not quite there... anyone have one to share? thanks!
1/4 head of romaine lettuce torn into pieces 1/2 bunch of cilantro leaves 3 jalapeno chiles, seeds & veins removed 1/4 cup mayonnaise (approx.) 6 green onions 1 tsp each salt, black pepper & garlic powder
I dump all the above into a blender, sometimes pour in a little oil to get things moving.
"The towels were so thick there I could hardly close my suitcase." - Yogi Berra
|
|
|
|
|
|
|