We spent 8 days (2-15 thru 2-23) and had a blast. This resort is a tremendous value for anyone looking for a quiet AN vacation. The staff is exceptionally friendly, courteous and helpful. The rooms, although dated, are immaculately kept. The breeze off the ocean is outstanding. The nude stroll from the resort to the outskirts of Falmouth is a great way to get some exercise. There were far less bugs than other places we've stayed in Jamaica. It is a great place for the 50-ish crowd who enjoy a little bit of activity (preferably in the morning) followed by lots of reading and relaxing by the pool. We will return.

There are options for dining at lunch time and dinner. At lunch you can eat at the pool grill where you have a sandwich selection and a soup of the day. I'd say they were about 8 sandwiches to choose from. If you don't want to eat at the pool grill you can dine at the main dining area where they have a buffet with a good supply of choices. At dinner the main dining room has a menu with 4 entrees. The Italian restaurant takes reservations for Sunday, Tuesday and Friday nights. I don't have a real discerning palate but I thought the food was very good. The fruit at breakfast was fresh and the custom eggs were very good.

The waves were heavy some of the days we were there due to a depression over the Caribbean. The last two days it was calm and we went for a nude snorkeling trip both times. Other people had no problems getting a taxi. The resort is on the main road between Montego Bay and Ocho Rios. The distance to Falmouth is about 3 miles.