OK!<br>Here's a brief report...<br>Service and food on the Grand Princess was the best I've had on any cruise line.<br>I've been on RCC Souveirn of the Sea and Carnival's Sensation and Facination.<br>Our suite with balcony was superb. I would never cruise without a balcony again.<br>The crew could not pamper you enough. They were cordial and very accomodating in our room and all over the ship. Transfers, excursions and intenaries was very organized.<br>Our ports were Western Caribbean and included Princess's Private Island in Grand Bahamas, Grand Caymen, Costa Maya and Cozemel.<br>Costa Maya, a new port, is very sterile. I recommend the "Jungle Beach Break" excursion. Once there, take a snorkel trip! The coral is untouched. I scuba dive and have never seen coral so prestine and undamaged. This is truly the jungle. It lies very close to Belize.<br>The new shops at this port are great and the beach area where the ship ports is an optional place to hang out for the day.<br>Cozemel is Cozemel. Almost left my kids there.<br>Carlos and Charlies is always a must.<br>I recommend taking an $8.00 cab ride to the botanical gardens/beach area nearby.<br>Name escapes me.<br>Stingray City in Grand Caymen was a blast. Watch for hickys?<br>Rub the food all over your body and the stingrays suck the life out of you....just kidding.<br>The Carribean sunsets and sunrises were picture perfect. <br><br>Rich