Again, Coffee and croissants on the Balcony.

Then I suggested we take a trip to Pinel. Now Donna and I like hitting the beach on the early side, so after checking online, I saw conflicting information and I went with my memory from several years ago that said the first ferry ran at 9am. We got there at 9 and we were told "not till 10am." So we reworked our plans and went to Palm Beach. After a few umbrella type drinks (okay no paper umbrellas in them) we had lunch on their balcony. Donna had an Avocado, Asparagus and Shrimp salad, I had Tuna Tartare which was infused with seaweed, and served with a side of fries. All told the bill for the day, including chairs etc., after conversion from Euros to Dollars, along with a small tip, $80. Food and service exceptional.

Dinner again in Grand Case, this time La Villa. Donna started with Onion Soup and then Vegetable Ravioli. I started with Duck Eggrolls, followed by a Lobster Special and a tasting of creme brulee, panna cotta, and ice cream dessert. 1 for 1 with cash, all told with tip, $100. The meal was good, not great.

Another book almost finished.

[Linked Image]