The final installment:<br><br>Speed bumps on a gravel road:<br>As previously reported by others there have been some changes on the roads to Orient. The potholes on Rue d' Gallion have been paved over, and new, even bigger ones have been installed where there were none before. Four speed bumps have been installed on the gravel road going to Club O, Rue d' Orient. I never cease to be amazed at the creativity for ruining roads that is exhibited on SXM!<br><br>Telephones:<br>We used the French Payphone just outside the Club O gate and used credit cards. Depending on the exchange rate of the day, the per minute charge varies from $0.83 – 0.89 per minute.<br><br>The return flights- ugh!<br>Our flight out of SXM was a few minutes late, but we had a good layover in SJU so no problem. Mrs. RAJ bought some sapphires in SXM, which put us over our duty free limit by 1100 USD. The duty rate is 3%, or $33. Being the honest people that we are, we duly reported said fact. Our reward was to be held for about half an hour until the cashier got back from lunch to take our $33. If they’re not going to have a person to take the money, why hold up honest citizens?<br><br>Our flight to ORD was on time, even getting into ORD early. We had a three-˝ hour layover to CVG. At 9:30 our flight was delayed and at 10:30 it was cancelled. It’s only a six-hour drive home, so we tried to get a rental car. None were available at any agency. Finally we got a gate agent to switch us to a late flight to Columbus and then we rented a car and drove the 2+ hours home, arriving at about 3:00 AM. This is 3 out of the last 4 times I have flown that an airline has cancelled the last flight to CVG, so I am a little cranky about this.<br><br>Bottom line is this was a great vacation, even with a few bumps, and we are looking forward to going again next year.