I will try to keep this short for a lot of reasons but mostly because I’m aging and forgot to write my diary this year. The two weeks were great and I’m already planning for next year

Flights- Usair from and to Philly. No issues

Car Rental- As always it was Unity and again no issues. Thank you Michael

Accommodations- I am aware of the timeshare debate which rages on this forum. For us it works. La Vista is the perfect place. More space than a hotel, same weeks guaranteed and the best friends ever. We meet every year, party and enjoy the company. Talking about 15-20 people and it can’t be done easily except by timeshare.

Weather- Mediocre. Not a lot of sun the first week, but hey I was still in SXM. Some rain which kept us off the beaches

Beaches- Friars is still our favorite with several trips there. We are Kali people who enjoy the company of Kali and Terry“Bob Barker”. Terry talked us into Happy Bay this year and it was fantastic. So beautiful, quiet and peaceful. Karakter’s is climbing up on my list as well and really enjoyed Jazz night. Mullet had huge waves and huge ribs, what can be bad and a first time visit to Kimsha

Restaurants- my favorite part
Great
Bistro Nu (our favorite),Bistro Caribe, Pineapple Pete’s and Mark’s
ribs
Good
Claude’s, Café de Paris (first time), Lee’s (although my snapper got a
great), Lagoonies (first time, thank you TTOL, fish and chips only),
Kiwi Café (first time, interesting menu, a work in progress)
OK
Greenhouse
Disappointment of the weeks
Toppers By the Sea. I usually like Toppers but really have nothing
Good to say about them this time round. Food was average including Brisket, has friends visiting for the first time and asked them to send the rum sampler over. She walked right past us as if we didn’t exist, visiting every other table, when asked if we were enjoying the meal
and I said not really, she said great and walked away. The only one
cared was the hostess when we left, but even she repeatedly said
everyone loved them, implying it must have been us