|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,952
Posts342,022
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 5,344
Joined: February 2007
|
|
|
14 members (SkipperC, boucharda, Fraser, ggffrr11, REH, Pltraveler, Nez, golda1, SteveH, jazzgal, theden, Kmon, Rover, 1 invisible),
389
guests, and
136
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 67
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 67 |
This year was our first booking with Captains Compass, based on some work aquaintence recommendations. While we won’t be able to go this fall as originally planned, we are re-booked for 2018. I assume each situation is case by case so I won’t over share, but suffice to say, we are very happy with the arrangement Brent organized and I can’t wait to get back sailing in the BVIs. Our continued thoughts with all those rebuilding lives, buildings and businesses.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 348
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 348 |
We chartered with Brent way back in the late 90's early 00's when he owned Pro Valor. He always took good care of us.
I always take life with a grain of salt. Plus a slice of lemon, and a shot of tequila
|
|
|
|
|
|
|