Pebbles October Trip<br>Well, my body is home and back to work, but my mind is still in Jamaica. It is no fun to have to come home to lows in the 40's and have to cover up that great tan with jeans and sweaters!<br><br>We can't say enough wonderful things about the Pebbles experience. I think if we had to boil that down to one thing it would be the staff. We have made 14 trips to Jamaica alone, not counting numerous trips to Mexico and throughout the U.S. and without a doubt the staff at Pebbles is the best. They work very hard to make you feel special, waited on and welcomed, without bugging you. I really think they enjoy us being there!<br><br>The facilities are nice and well maintained. The hot tub is a welcomed addition since the May trip and seemed to be a hot spot on most evenings. The deck around the tub is a great place to relax and look at the stars, too. For some reason, there seemed to be a lot of giggling and laughing on that deck. Maybe it was the time of day!<br><br>The food was dramatically better on this trip, as was evidenced by my scales when I returned home. Jack, at the beach grill, makes the BEST french fries and they are a perfect accompanyment to his jerk chicken. The kitchen staff even worked hard to help my husband surprise me with my birthday carrot cake (they, evidently had never made one before). It was great. The drinks are wonderful. The dirty bananas and hummingbirds were terrific and the champagne for my cranberry blossoms was cold. Be sure and have at least one rum cream over ice after dinner while you are there. The cocktail parties are a lot of fun and allows everyone to see each others theme dress. The munchies there are varied and very tasty.<br><br>For those of you that have an interest in snorkeling or diving------- I snorkeled on the May trip and enjoyed it, but at the time the ocean was a little rough. During the October trip, I worked to earn my open water dive certification. Since I didn't want to spend my entire vacation on my certification I communicated early on with Kellie and Chris (at the dive shop) and arranged to start working on my book work while still at home. Kellie and Craig were great instructors and made me feel very comfortable both in and out of the water. It really worked out well, so I was able to get my certification, but also have plenty of time for R and R and Red Stripe! If anyone is interested in more information on the scuba stuff, let me know.<br><br>The party on the pool deck on Friday night was great. The lobster was really good, but I think my favorite was the stuffed red snapper that was fresh from the ocean. The soup was also very good. The beach party was a lot of fun and there was plenty to eat and lots of Red Stripe and tropical punch. The staff even kept us thirst free in the ocean!!!! <br><br>If there was one negative thing about the whole experience it would be lighting in the rooms----easily solved, I will bring a couple of 100 watt bulbs with me on our next trip!<br><br>For you guys already booked, you should start counting the days to a GREAT vacation and for those of you that are not, you better reserve your space before they are sold out. We don't think you will be disappointed. Questions that are repeated over and over----is it like Braco or Hedo or Grand Lido-----NO----it is like Pebbles. Have you checked the Super Club pricing lately? Pebbles is a great value. Is it as "active" as Hedo---NO, Is the au natural facility like Braco---No, but as far as we are concerned you can't beat the staff or the value. <br><br>Anyone having any specific questions please feel free to ask. We will be glad to give you our opinion.<br><br><br><br>B and J<br><br>P.S. No, I do not work for Go Classy. <br> <br><br> <br> <br>