I believe several members of this board are customers of Voyage Charters. Our December charter was canceled due to the boat we chartered being destroyed and the charter base receiving substantial damage from the hurricane. Another friend also had his December charter canceled. Although refunds were promised, there was no confirmation regarding the timing and the first refunds would be made in the order of charter dates as soon as funds are available. My question is has anyone received their refunds or received current information concerning the current status of refunds. I have had a wonderful relationship with Voyage over the years. I'm only thinking that deposits in a perfect world would be held in escrow/trust until earned, and therefore refunds could be made in a timely manner. If deposits toward future charters are now being used for rebuilding and current expenses in order to survive, I would then think they are perhaps not forthcoming.

Noel Hall
"It is humbling indeed, to discover my own opinion is only correct less than 50% of the time."

www.noelhall.com