We are back from our most recent trip to paradise, and I wanted to be certain that I thanked everyone while the memories are fresh in my mind. So:<br><br>Thank you everyone who contributes to this board (and its predecessors) for all the valuable insights you have passed along to me over the years. Prior to our first trip seven or so years ago, we gained an impressive amount of information by monitoring the old board and asking questions. Every trip since then has been enhanced by knowledge gained from you folks. Specifically:<br><br>Thank you Eric. Without your tireless efforts, this might not exist at all, and would certainly be diminished.<br><br>Thank you Dara at Caribbean Winecellars. Once again your service was excellent!<br><br>Thank you Bill H & Mike Kneafsey. I’m a beginning sailor, and I’ve picked up many a useful tip from your posts.<br><br>Thank you Leon, at Bobby’s. I used your service for the first time (based on repeated recommendations from this board) and you far exceeded my expectations.<br><br>Thank you Walker Mangum. For your GPS coordinates. Although not necessary, they made the tip easier and more enjoyable. Plus, I have to smile every time I think of you wearing your “rasta painter cap”. Especially since I had the opportunity to make myself a blond version of your dreads this trip. Damn yellow painters.<br><br>Thank you to all the folks at D&D rental. Again, based on recommendations from here, I tried someone new. You were great to work with, meeting me at both ends of the rental exactly as scheduled<br><br>And most especially, thank you Davide and Cele at Brandywine Bay. One of the best meals ever! I really regret the missed opportunities of earlier trips. I still like the Sugar Mill, but I have a new favorite in the islands.<br><br>A month or so ago, someone (WHH?) compared Brandywine to most of the best restaurants in New Orleans. Joyce and I had the good fortune to have dined at all but one of those listed last April, and, in my not so humble opinion, Brandywine deserves that compliment. It IS one of the best restaurants anywhere. If Davide were in New Orleans, you would have to make reservations months in advance.<br><br>Well, gotta go. I’ll try to get around to a trip report but the essentials are above. The days went by sorta like this: Sail, Drink, Sail, Eat & Drink, Sail, Snorkel & Dive, then Drink, Sail, Grab a Mooring Ball, Drink, Drink, Drink. Thanks again to everyone who participates on this board.<br><br>Stephen<br>

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness" - Mark Twain