I am not so great at this but here is what I can remember[Linked Image]since mostly what we did was [Linked Image].<br><br>Flight was fine from PHL non stop both ways except the usual 45 minitues waiting for a terminal back at PHL[Linked Image].<br><br>Alizea Hotel was wonderful. We tried it based on Contessa's recommendation and it is just great[Linked Image][Linked Image]. The owners and all the staff were very nice and accomodating, especially Cedric who gave us lots of good advice. Very nice room, we had a studio with very large bath, and spectacular vista view from the balconey of Orient bay[Linked Image][Linked Image]. We spent several nights just sitting and listening to Boo Boo Jams or staring at the lights(Ma Dou Dou helps with the process of course) [Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image][img]/images/icons2/clapping.gif[/img].<br>We will definitely stay there again in April when we go back.[img]/images/icons2/thumbsup.gif[/img][img]/images/icons2/thumbsup.gif[/img]<br>Beaches we visited included mostly Orient as we are burdened very much by clothes and shed whenever possible[img]/images/icons2/devil.gif[/img]. We actually ran into friends from home in the water in front of Club O [img]/images/icons2/yikes.gif[/img][img]/images/icons2/yikes.gif[/img]. However, they were still glad to see us[img]/images/icons2/laugh.gif[/img][img]/images/icons2/laugh.gif[/img] since we had met on another C O beach before. Small world. We also went to Cupecoy a couple times, which by the time we left had lost most of its sand at the far end. But we still enjoyed it very much sitting in the rocks with the waves washing over us. We met a young couple there who had just been married on Cupecoy a couple days before and were just starting to learn to enjoy the CO experience. <br>[img]/images/icons2/thumbsup.gif[/img][img]/images/icons2/thumbsup.gif[/img]<br>We also went to Happy Bay which was beautiful as usual and Dawn Beach to try the supposed "end past Scavengers " that people use as C O but since we were the only ones w/o suits we grudgingly put on our bottoms and went snorkeling which was pretty good. We also spent a wonderful day on the far side of Pinel Island.<br>Dining was very good as usual and am sure we came back fatter [img]/images/icons2/crazy.gif[/img]. We enjoyed Talk of the Town as usual, Mrs B's which was good and tried Lee's Roadside grill which I understand was good, but I don't remember much since we had had such a good time at Cupecoy [img]/images/icons2/hairy.gif[/img][img]/images/icons2/hairy.gif[/img][img]/images/icons2/laugh.gif[/img]. The best new place we tried was the Fish Bar in Orient Village which is new and was recommended by someone on the board. Really very simple but very good food[img]/images/icons2/oink.gif[/img][img]/images/icons2/oink.gif[/img]and the prices are so low it was packed every night[img]/images/icons2/thumbsup.gif[/img][img]/images/icons2/thumbsup.gif[/img]. BTW across from the Fish Bar is a new little grocer with most items needed and a great bakery with wonderful baguettes and desserts which we pigged out on. We also tried Repaire du Pirate(I think thats it)in Grand Case and the food was very good, but they brought us the wrong type steaks and they were not cooked the way we asked for, but they were very accomodating and would not let us pay for them[img]/images/icons2/thumbsup.gif[/img][img]/images/icons2/thumbsup.gif[/img] So I would say we would go back.<br>Security on the island was more apparent than when we were there last spring, with gendarmes visable many times on the French side. Though we always follow the nothing left in your car ever rules and try and use common sense etc and have not had any problems before, it still seems good they are trying to have a presence so people feel safe(as we basically do)[img]/images/icons2/thumbsup.gif[/img]<br>Weather was wonderful of course, a few showers on several days but they pass so fast they never affected us. <br>Hope some of this info helps someone else a little as we have gained so much enjoyment from what we have learned from this board.<br>Excellent vacation and we already planning our next trip in April 03[img]/images/icons2/clapping.gif[/img][img]/images/icons2/clapping.gif[/img][img]/images/icons2/clapping.gif[/img][img]/images/icons2/smile.gif[/img][img]/images/icons2/smile.gif[/img]<br>Corinne and Roger