|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,950
Posts342,010
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 2,734
Joined: March 2008
|
|
|
10 members (SXMbeacher, bran, Kennys, lhbsurf, marksxm, Montrealer2, 4 invisible),
364
guests, and
74
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2017
Posts: 82
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: May 2017
Posts: 82 |
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2018
Posts: 1
Member
|
Member
Joined: Mar 2018
Posts: 1 |
sooner the better. I am in the BVIs end of this month
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 383 Likes: 1
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 383 Likes: 1 |
Note that the article says later this month then it says that the new boat is being brought in next month. Maybe the quote about "driving it down next month," was said in late February.
So, there's a new, bigger, Willy coming to town. I see marketing opportunities.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 2,040
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 2,040 |
Note that the article says later this month then it says that the new boat is being brought in next month. Maybe the quote about "driving it down next month," was said in late February.
So, there's a new, bigger, Willy coming to town. I see marketing opportunities. You must be new to BVI journalism. This is as accurate as it gets.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,372 Likes: 11
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,372 Likes: 11 |
I hope they can drag the old one out for a dive site. G
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 14
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 14 |
So, there's a new, bigger, Willy coming to town. I see marketing opportunities.
It's gonna be yuuge!!!!
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 1,303 Likes: 4
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 1,303 Likes: 4 |
You must be new to BVI journalism. This is as accurate as it gets.
Right with..."absolute right off"
Last edited by jphart; 03/04/2018 09:19 AM.
JPH I spent my money on booze, broads, and boats...the rest I wasted.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|