Just returned Monday from the 8th trip. As everyone else went from 86 to 29 degree weather. This trip took the kids 17 and 12. The kids had big plans of all the things they wanted to do. Reality is the sand and gravity took hold of them. We did the musts of Sunset Beach Bar and watch the planes land. Shopping at the market in Marigot and my annual trip to the perfume store.[Linked Image] <br>After that was the beach!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We landed daily at COCO and they spoiled us as usual. We meet about 4 other couples that we had seen on previous trips it was like old home week. Made new friends also from No Carolina, Detroit and Puerto Rico. Met the WI Couple, yes the found us by asking the COCO staff for us by name. Guess what we were seating right next to each other. The kids did not want to go to any other beach. Joseph gave the kids boggie boards to play on and I could not get them out of the water. The boys did go jet skiing one afternoon. The staff at COCO was wonderful as usual. Sophie if you read this, the staff is the best on the beach. Food at COCO was great. Saw new menu coming out with great additions. As far as dinners our must go to list includes: Le Chalet, Calmos Cafe, Le Petit and COCO. We added more new places this trip which all were wonderful Cote Plague in Orient Village just opened and is excellent, Le Fish Bar in Orient Village, Il Nettuno great italian food Grand Case. We tried Boo Boo Jams and would not go back the food is okay to many other good restaurants to pick from. We did eat Sunday night at KonTiki. I have read comments about poor service. The food was excellent and so was the service. The water was the distraction as the waves came in under our seats!! <br>Not alot to tell. We had a great time. Met old and new friends and felt like we were home. The sad part is when is the next trip? <br>Gravity has us! <br>[Linked Image]<br>Mark and Cindy