I am currently sitting on the deck at La Vista,my first morning after arrival. I will try to report in daily since my long trip reports at the end of the visit are cumbersome. Besides I like reading the dailies myself
The flight down was a breeze. Usair phl left on time and arrived by their calculations early 31/2 hours which is what it should be. Customs was a record,under thirty seconds. Btw flight totally full. Unity was at the airport and in my car in just a few minutes. Off to laVista with no problems. Checked in,no hassles grabbed my luggage,tripped over the stone walkway,went flying thru the air,fortunately my ribs were stopped by the air conditioner as I hit the ground. Amateur analysis since I don't plan a dr, visit. One,maybe two broken toes and badly bruised ribs.
Immediately quaffed a Carib and felt better.went to th pool to greet all my old friends who had the Carib waiting and then hit the garden market. Thank you to those who told me to bring my own bags
Stayed home for dinner (home being the Hideaway) and as usual had an excellent meal although service was a little off. Still highly recommend. Wife and I both had the grouper with creole sauce. I had conch and she had mozzarella salad. Two coffees to finish, with service added by them $80. Grouper was outstanding
This morning walked to Sanciere for croissants and not quite done them yet. No sun since we arrived but I just don't care, I'm home
I'll try to keep the next one shorter. Bye for now